
This post is going to be about my first 3 hyperlinks, my first one is going to be on a military website called Strategy Page. Finding,and clicking, getting to this website actually took me a long time. The site has a whole bunch of photos,videos,posts,and books. My next hyperlink that I like a lot is Google because I think that it is a great search engine. I have used it so much for school work,cool pictures, and just some other things that I use a lot during my free time. My next hyperlink is a place that I go in my free time and nothing else, the hyperlink is a place called yahoo mail. Checking, and typing e-mails is also what I like to do my free time besides reading a book series called Maximum Ride by James Patterson. I really like having my own e-mail because then I won't have to use my mom's all the time. When people look at who its from they probably think its hard to believe its from me. I can see other people thinking that right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment