We are doing this blog thing in English class. I have to say it was a pain just to get in to it. Because first I needed to make an email at Yahoo.com. That took a long time because it always showed that I needed to make a password that was at least 8 letters for it to be accepted. But when I got that done it was easy, or so I thought. When I typed in all of the stuff that would make my blog, I then pressed "make blog", it said to verify my identity. Now that was a real pain because Mr.Hakim said that we had to avoid that and I agree with him because asking for an identity is kind of wrong. But then we got that out of the way and now here I am talking about my next paragraph.
I think that this is cool that we can also post videos from you tube. If I were to post something it would be about soccer, WW2, and funny stuff like white collar Nerf wars. I think that the green color shows that I really like my birth color, and blue because I think that it is a really nice and soothing cool.
The book that I am reading is called The Firm. It's about a wonderful strait A+ student from Hartford named Mitch Y McDeer. And so far everything is going great for him. He has passed a really hard test. He is getting paid $87,000 first year plus bonuses and $200 an hour. But soon when a FBI agent tells Mitch that this firm is dangerous he becomes suspicious, and the firm. I think that this book is a really hard 400 page book. So far I am on the 100s and it has been great.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment